1) We will contact you to let you know that we have received the package
2) We inspect the broken item(s) to verify that the actual damage is consistent with photos and descriptions that were provided through the Estimate Request process. Over 90% of the time, we do not find any discrepancy. When we do see additional and uncounted damage, we call to discuss and determine an action plan jointly, with the customer input.
3) We verify that the 50% deposit is either in the package or has been paid online.
4) We verify that the required form has been completed and has been signed. This form will accompany the item(s) throughout the process to ensure your preferences are adhered to (e.g., repair level, shipping address, shipping insurance amount, etc.)
5) We schedule the project, create a job number, enter it in a dedicated bin with the form you have included.
When your project is completed:
1) We send you an E-mail with photos of the completed repair for your review and approvals.
2) We email you your invoice that can be paid on-line by charge card or PayPal (we do not accept checks for balance due).
3) When the balance has been settled, we pack your item(s) and include care instructions.
4) We mail the box using UPS to the address you have specified in the form and insure it for the amount you specify in the shipping form.
5) We always love to know that your item has arrived and await to receive your impression of our workmanship.
We ship anywhere within the USA and Canada. Please note that with items shipped to Canada, we do not cover any carrier handling and customs fees or taxes.